Free Webinar: Investing and Retiring Post-Pandemic
Date: Thursday, July 16, 2020
Time: 6 p.m.
Cost: Complimentary, but registration is required
What does your retirement plan look like in a post-pandemic world? What do you need to do to protect your finances and retirement goals? Please join us for an important webinar on “Investing and Retiring Post-Pandemic.”*
Rob Black will give a timely report on the market outlook for the remainder of 2020. In addition, Chad Burton, CFP®, will cover:
- Retirement planning in a post-pandemic world—the risks and opportunities
- How the SECURE Act will affect your retirement and the taxes your heirs may pay on IRAs
- Transitioning your portfolio from the accumulation phase to the income phase
- How the 2017 tax reform may have opened a short nine-year window for retirees to reduce taxes forever
- Choosing the right investment accounts to draw from first
- The pros and cons of IRA-to-Roth conversions
- Selecting optimal Social Security strategies
- Discerning good and bad retirement products for bond alternatives
Click here to sign up
*Please note: Strategies discussed in these seminars are appropriate for individuals with $500,000 or more in assets.