Investing Beyond a 401k – Wealth Accumulation
November 17, 2018
Rotary Summit Center
88 South 4th Street, 7th floor (top floor)
San Jose, CA 95112
Registration is $25.
You’ve set goals for Investing, created an emergency fund, save for big purchases, paid off high interest rate debt, maxed out your 401K . . . so now what? Now is the time to learn a bit more on wealth accumulation as you save and invest your way to a bigger nest egg. The big question for most is “What to do after your 401k?” Time to learn a bit more on Wealth Accumulation strategies.
- Asset allocation: Asset allocation meets Diversification
- Investing in Real estate
- Approaching Individual Stock holdings
- Accumulating Wealth Investing in Bond Funds or Tax Free Municipal Bonds
- Roths and Roth Conversion Strategies
- Investing in a business or franchise
- Investing in Taxable Investments Saving for college: College savings plans
- Hiring financial help: Financial planning advisers
- HSAs – Save on your deductible while growing wealth
The difference between ETFs and Mutual Funds
- Savings strategies for the self employed
Click here to sign up
We reserve the right to refuse service.