Retirement Income Strategies and Estate Planning Seminar
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Elks Lodge Palo Alto
4249 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Registration is $25.
Whether you’re 20 or you’re 60, managing your money can get complicated. Please join us for one of our two seminars to learn strategies that can help you build wealth, invest confidently, retire better, and pass on your estate while minimizing taxes.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Transitioning your portfolio from the accumulation phase to the income phase
- Passive vs. active portfolio management
- Choosing the right accounts to draw from first
- Minimizing your retirement income taxes
- Social Security strategies
- Good and bad retirement products
- Managing your IRAs and 401(k)s in retirement
- Measuring risk in your portfolio
- Protecting your estate from long-term-care costs
- Estate planning tips for 2017 by attorney Michelle Lerman
Click here to sign up
Please note: Strategies discussed during this webinar are appropriate for individuals with $500,000 or more in assets.