Seminars & Events
Rob Black hosts financial seminars, workshops and webinars almost on a monthly basis. The seminar content is similar to his media format, but more topic—driven. Financial seminars and workshops can be an effective tool for gathering information, but sadly, most fail to meet expectations. Rob and his experts give real information that you will be able to apply to your financial plan. Rob uses seminars as a way to interact with the audience, fundraiser, and educational tool/resource for the community.
Retirement Income Strategies and Estate Planning + Bonus Session
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
(lunch will be served)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
San Francisco Airport
835 Airport Blvd.
Burlingame, CA 94010
Registration is $25.
Retirement Income Strategies and Estate Planning*
Time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (lunch will be served)
- Transitioning your portfolio from the accumulation phase to the income phase
- Passive vs. active portfolio management
- Choosing the right accounts to draw from first
- Minimizing your retirement income taxes
- Social Security strategies
- Good and bad retirement products
- Managing your IRAs and 401(k)s in retirement
- Measuring risk in your portfolio
- Protecting your estate from long-term-care costs
- Estate planning tips for 2017 by Michelle Lerman
Breakout Bonus Session: Retirement Tips for Self-Employed and Contract Professionals
Time: Shortly after 1 p.m.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Creating your own employee benefits now that you’re your own boss
- Self-employed retirement plan options
- How the self-employed can defer significantly more income than allowed in a traditional 401(k)
- Tax-saving strategies with LLCs and S-corps
- Pros and cons of incorporating
- Business transition strategies
Click here to sign up
Please note: Strategies discussed during this webinar are appropriate for individuals with $250,000 or more in assets.